"what can i say" post is a bad post!

Bad Post!
i feel bad writing such thing

If you happened to read the previous post before i removed it, forget about it, just keep it to yourselves, hihi, we cannot blame anyone, and really, i'm feel mad at the time, that i jot down every little thing that comes to my head,

looking back at me, i see me as a rebellious person, well, as much as you guys read in my blog, that's all in my mind, only the inside, i never burst out, telling ppl how i feel about them, or "sumpah seranah" them like i did in this blog, trust me, i'm far away such a keeper, i keep it to my self, and diary or less private place to jot, a blog, are the place i pour it into.

i might write something real bad about certain person, but doesnt mean i'm such a laser-mouthed girl *mulot lazer, miahahaha*

well..i might post some at midnight, so..see ya!

p.s : for those who wondering what is it with the previous post, just let it be, a mystery..hihi

No comments: