Oscar? No?

And the Awards Goes to.....
Nuyu!

*Applause*
*pick up the awards, gasp, clear throat*

erghhhmm, Oh! i cannot bliv that i would accepting this from my very old friend, Amni Afiqah, ok, i wanna thanks my mom, my dad, and the great swimmers that makes me the best now, i also wanna thanks my teachers, my friends, and neighbours, my cats, my tukang kebon, my hamster, and everybody who knows me, eh eh, silap2, ni speech kalo dapat oscar ni, silap2, ok ok, let's start balik..

Time kaseh wahai Amni



Alright, here's what you gonna do

1. Put this badge in your AWESOME blog
2. Award this bagde to 10 Bloggers, whom you think are inspirational and friendly
3. Make sure you put their names, and link to their blog
4. Tell them

And the Awards Goes to....
*Drumrolls*

Ash
Nyla
Fa.Fa.Fa
Aiqha Zetty
Nadiah
Amni
Minohstream
HutPizza
Anip
G-Hah

Tadaaa! silelah buat!

My 2nd Awards...



And the Second Awards Goes to...
*Drumrolls*

Ash - Oh yeah, kes this person, gave me this awards, so, In return la kan, plus, she's the only person who convince me to do a blog, and yet she admired mine?? that should be another way around! haha
Nyla - She's always have things to write in her blog, her writing is pretty amazing, her english is Superb babe!
Nadiah - She's not a girl with few words, she's the most cheerful girl with lots of experience and things to share, always got something nice to say, really.
Amni - Amni? She deserve this Awards, why? kes blog dy cantek n mantap, very admiring her blog, colorful tol, byk citer2 sal kwn2, yeah, mostly friendship
Minohstream - Ermm, Minoh. Blog cantek, ntah sape la yg tulun wat kan, hihi, dy suke tag2 blog org, so thatorg akan keep on updating their blog, Good Job Minoh!


No comments: