R.I.P MIKAEEL

isk isk, havent you heard the news? sedeyh gile kot aku, well, to be honest,i'm not much as a fan of him, but hell yeah! i love him since i was like...what..7? or 6 something like that..

well..time tu je minat dy, haha, tapi sincerely, aku n asiah mcm excited gile sal Allahyarham [he deserve it...rest in peace..] bile time dy masok Islam aritu.. aku berhempas pulas crik sume2 lagu dy, patu aku duk bragging ckp, "lagu org islam nih nyanyi nih" haha, aku even letak dlm phone aku, which is still there, haha [not much a phone updater]

biar pon ade yg ckp kerek gile hepi Mikael masok Islam, [refer to my 1st post, i did bebel about this! really!] tapi, aku dapat rase n trime dy, HE'S ONE OF US now, i did welcomed him..

but then, months later after all the excitement, tup tup, dgr brite dy dah meninggal dunie plak, mane tak tercabot jantong hati aku mendgr berite yg seakan2 bukan reality bagi aku tuh....sedeyh nak mampos bile bce article dy dlm tenet, it goes..:-

Jermaine Jackson said. "May Allah be with you, Michael, always." [Jermaine tu abg dy]

Pop diva Madonna was among dozens of celebrities who struggled to cope. "I can't stop crying over the sad news," the singer said in a statement. "The world has lost one of the greats, but his music will live on forever!"

Lana Brown, a 49-year-old tourist from Dallas, broke down in tears as she digested the news. "Right today, I can't believe we might have lost the best entertainer this world has ever seen," she told AFP.

Jackson's death came as the singer prepared to make a keenly anticipated concert comeback in London, his first series of shows in more than a decade.

"This is it, this is the final curtain call," Jackson had told adoring fans in London after announcing his comeback.

"His music bridged races and ages and absolutely defined the video age. Nothing that came before him or that has come after him will ever be as big as he was."

Dont you get it? this ain't movies that you cried on, this is real!

we really LOST him, forever! we can't never get him back to life, he's gone, really GONE... !

one of the greatest losses to the entertainment industry, it feels like, Princess Diana's death all over again..

dy macam tau2 je dy nak mati dah, why did i say that?

1st.. dy tetibe wat comeback after decades of "nothing.."
2nd.. kebetulan or mmg dy nak bgtau kat fans dy ... "this is it, this is the final curtain call" ...helloooooo~ FINAL?
3rd.. dy mati dlm Islam hopefully,

rest in peace my brother, [walopon umo islam dy bru brape2 bulan je, tak sampai setahun pon]..may Allah be with you

xxxx

"He once singing about culture,
about love, about earth, about justice...
he stand up for the weak people, for the need, for the poor
he's an adventure to the world,
to our lives,
he was a part of us,
and now...
HE'S A LEGEND"

-Nurul Ain bt Mohd Norddin

xxxx

R.I.P MJ

You Are Not Alone

Another day has gone
I'm still all alone
How could this be
You're not here with me
You never said goodbye
Someone tell me why
Did you have to go
And leave my world so cold

Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay

But you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
But you are not alone

'Lone, 'lone
Why, 'lone

Just the other night
I thought I heard you cry
Asking me to come
And hold you in my arms
I can hear your prayers
Your burdens I will bear
But first I need your hand
Then forever can begin

Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay

For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
For you are not alone

Whisper three words and I'll come runnin'
And girl you know that I'll be there
I'll be there

You are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart

For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay

For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart

For you are not alone...


3 comments:

Lady.Rouge said...

bapak sedeyhh!!!! aaaaaa!!!!

آسيا said...

sedeyh gile lagu tu
dlu dgr sedeh
skang lg a sedeh
ak smgt a
ak tade source wehhhh

Lady.Rouge said...

jgn riso, nnt ade mase, ko korek la balik sume citer2 mj nih, aku pon tak sempat nak ikot sume2... tapi, ye ah, ade ah gak sedikit sbyk, aku tau pasaan ko ash, we got history thru this song, haha...MJ FOREVER!