WHAT'S WRONG?

i was doing fine yesterday, really fine that im proud of myself

there's notes everywhere, remind me how much i hate him...

i was doing fine...

but when i come across a pict, my heart's pumping rapidly, that makes me suffocate, i can't breathe easy, my face turn red, and my heart is aching..

i grabbed hard on my shirt, so hard that i believe i can rip it off

i try to calm down, i take a deep breath, and let it out heavily... i wish all the pain will go away with it.... but, it's not that simple

what's wrong with me?

a song that remind me of him keeps playing in my mind..

over and over again like a stucked cd player..

how can i turn it off, when i dont know where's the plug is?

this is hard... why is this so hard?

IM HURT

5 comments:

assila haji mazlan said...

nuyu. are you okay?

Lady.Rouge said...

what kind of question is that maaaa... hoho, all the above answered your question, im not okay, hoho

Zahra Ameerah said...

kak yu, i'm here beside u.
hehe

Lady.Rouge said...

tengkiu2, khidmat anda amatlah saye hargai..

Lady.Rouge said...

owh, seberape kali aku bace neh, still dpt rase that moments... ish...piloo