SEPT 11th, IN MY HEART

well well well..

who knows what happened to WTC 8 years ago, but now.. i know exactly what happen to me on that remarkable date, only it's 2009

SEPT 11th 2009

is it the most experiencing 10 hours i ever had in my life, it is beyond my imaginations, my dreams, and my wishes..

but still.. it is us, me, and everything around us that make it happen, it is the efforts that counts, it is the faith that leads to all of what had happen..

i finally step out of my comfort zone.. try to make a new adventure, try to grab as much as possible of any opportunities... trying out some new things i never done before..

letting someone be my 1st to everything,

HE'S MY 1ST to my EVERYTHING..

it is the sweetest day of my life, i'm haunted by this overwhelming feeling of love, but i still can't let me be too deep into it..

i can't deny it...never ever

*speechless*

#Buneng shou de mimi#


2 comments:

drcaries said...

yer la in heart sbb ko kua ngn aku...hihi

Lady.Rouge said...

yup2... aku kuar ngan ko la sampai jadi IN MY HEART tuh, hoho