CANT SLEEP HUH?

it's 4:48

yeah, actually i was done watching a movie, The Proposal, it's such a nice movie..
but somehow, i did ran to my room, well, i guess, i need to sleep, but, i just can't

all of sudden. i keep thinking, what am i doing all this time, i keep thinking about him.. OH! how FOOLISH am i!

there's something you should know about girls, how strong they are in your eyes, how high their egoes are, somehow n somewhere in their soul, is WEAKNESS

they are sensitve, emotional, and somehow..they are CLUMSY, yeah, that part goes to me, actually

i was lying on my bed just now, really not preparing to sleep, but, it got me thinking, how am i gonna stop thinking about this? this is too tiring, but somehow, everything i do, remind me of him..

that is just SUCKS!

well... i think i got myself busy enough, yeah, keep me busy, distract me with something else other than him...

so i go for shop, but still, he came across my mind even when i look at someone who wears the same clothe as him,

then, i spend hours, cleaning my dad's office, with all those papers, files and books, BUT STILL, i came across of him, when my bro tell me about his studies in Jordan, well,my bro really remind me of him, well, i dont know which part.. i can't tell myself [what am i thinking, really]

then, i really think this plan is gonna work, SLEEP.... wait up, im not finish....FOR HOURS! i even woke up at 2 p.m this morning,i mean, EVENING [haha, yeah, i'm THAT kinda girl] , BUT SOMEHOW, THAT LIL MEAN CREATURE manage to get into my dreams!

trust me, this is for real, how am i gonna run away from this?? i even dreamt of him at night.. well, mostly he is just a cellphone in my dream [well, i kinda had too much texting, and somehow i manage to dream of him calling me, as it's so real, haha]

what is this about? what is this on my mind?? i can't really tell what is it? CAN YOU?

something just popped in my mind just now as i land my back on that soft bed..

I NEED TO MOVE ON

yeah, that's always the answer..well, i manage to handle it very well last time, [yeah, that RUDY guy] and i'm so proud of it, coz now, i'm sure, it was just a CRUSH

but now, i'm not so sure what it is, coz you see, i never had such joy when i am with someone.. to tell u the truth,this is the 1st time,

i even step out from my comfort zone, ready to try something new, with him.. it's quite fun, and i loved it.. he explore me, well, not much, but he kinda lead me to it.. i explore the real me inside, when i am with him, i'll be more, open, i do something i never did , he is such evil! haha, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME? hahaha

i dont even know if this feeling was right, but i SWEAR to you, every single thing i type here, i can feel the burnt in my heart, i can feel it in my chest, i think it's flaming wild fire in there, GREAT, now i have to call the firemen, hehe, kid2

last but not least, HELP ME FIND SOMEONE NEW TO CRUSH ON, coz i swear to god, this man is like a leech on my heart, really hard to get it off,

hurrm... honestly, there's some lil thing inside me, that really wanted me to let him go, but some part of me, WONT LET HIM GO, i kinda like the feeling of liking him , really

normal, isn't it?

SLEEP TIGHT , ppl

No comments: