LONG LOST FRIEND

HEY! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR MY LONG LOST FRIEND NAMED

RAIHANAH BT ZAMANI

by any chance you knew/know her, or have her address, or her contact number, leave me a msg, your number, and how to contact you, and i will hit you back, thank you

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh gosh! suddenly i miss her when looking at all the stuffs she gave to me, how sweet is she, and HOW SWEET AM I still keeping all those stuff? :D

well.. lost contact with her after she was send-out-of/quit the school, Maahad Muhammadi Lilbanat, [yeap, did i ever tell you i'm a maahadian? haha]

i don't know how she ever got out of school, a lot of story i've heard, a lot of crap of stories these people made, and guess what, i don't believe any of those stories, i believe in her, nonun mido yo [it's means "i believe in you" in korean]

well, she might did all those crap that these people are talking about, but, for me, in my eyes, she's just not that girl

she is AWFULLY GENEROUS to me, i always have faith in her, i am always the best to her, i miss her so much

well, i might not know her well enough, but i dont like that i know her from someone else's mouth, people talks, people lies, even though what they were saying are true, somehow, i just need to know it from her, i wont believe it till i see it with my own eyes,hear it with my own ears, from her own mouth.. GOT IT?

say what you want about her, but all i see, she's a sweet girl...she always be..

RAIHANAH, if you happend to read this somewhere, or maybe you were key-in your name in the google search engine, you stumble afront of this page, please, contact me, i miss you like hell, you are the long lost friend that i ever wanted to meet,

JEJAK KASEH, SET US UP! COME ON!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank's nuyu..ucapan p'hargaan yang amat sgt u mu nuyu..kalu boleh..aku nak satu dunia baca tntang ny..
mu sangat baik u aku..
i love u so much yu..
kau lah sahabat dunia akhirat aku..