I'M THE TRAVELER



flying back to hometown, [not literally FLYING] doesnt feel like home much, know why? coz i've been flying to all over the world within a week.

HAHA, suprised huh? well, I've been to,

BOSTON,MASSACHUSETTE,
HARVARD UNIVERSITY,

SEATLLE,

BURBANK,
MANHATTAN, NEWYORK,
LAS VEGAS

...pretty much everywhere, hehe

wait up, don't get jealous yet, it is the fact that i've been to all those places, in this week, through my magic electronic device called..my lappy. HURM..sounds fimiliar huh?

YUP YUP YUP. I've been watching series and movies too much, that i feel that i already know those places, and feel like i've been there, SO MANY TIMES.

what if someday, i really go there, i bet, i know where to go, i know all the streets at the back of my head, sounds cool huh?

even if you're showing me some of the pictures, i think i can answer your questions, hihi. DROP IT NURUL AIN, no showing off here. kahkahkah.. KIDDING BTW. but, you can try..coz i wanna try it too.

ok ok, here's the real deal, im addicted to a new found series called FRINGE, the cool thing is, IT'S AWESOME, i like it, i already downloaded the theme song and set it as my messagetone. PHAWW!

The series took place in BOSTON, Massachusette. yeah. "i've been there" i told you.

what makes me think that i know the place is, the series showed up as many as possible places in Massachusette. and the way it 'labelled' it, REALLY COOL, it's like a floating metalic-alphabets, hanging on top of the place or somewhere near, it's fun. it makes you wanna know the next scene took place is. well, that's me, i dont know about you. hehe



The main plot of FRINGE is HARVARD UNIVERSITY, without labelling it, i know it well, yeah, for sure, you watched Love Story in Harvard right? the one with Kim Rae Won? yeah, that is one reason, and the next is, the movie that i watch lately, called, Chasing Liberty.. starring, MANDY MOORE. like her a lot.

that's one place. NEXT is, MANHATTAN, New York.



Arrghh! this place? i think is it just at the back of my house, i [think] i know the place too well, that, when i saw it on TV, i could tell. All the landmarks espeacially, *click2* is just pasting all over in my head.

i bet you guys can tell it too, yeah, there's so many series filming there. like, Gossip Girl for instant. and a movie which i watch lately, Definitely, Maybe. No. NO! The movies itself entitled "DEFINTELY, MAYBE".

haha. i know you got it, i'm just joking. >.< NEXT STATION, BURBANK. [read it like, IMBI]

well.. i dont know much. but i think it's in somewhere near HOLLYWOOD, BEVERLY HILLS,

such a famous place for hollywood stars,isnt it? ah.. nevermind, but i take it as my haunting place as i saw it in CHUCK. kahkah. im funny arent i, YOU BETTER LAUGH! i'm bored. ***i'm writing this in my notepad, the INTERNET got probs, you know how i feel.

SEATTLE. not much about it, but it is in fact the hometown, where Sir Qader Firdaus growing up. *** I'll get back to that later.

SEATTLE, SEATTLE, SEATTLE. hurm, i know a significant landmark there, yeah, watching 6 Seasons of Grey's Anatomy, who couldn't tell? SEATLLE GRACE HOSPITAL, just makes me wonder.

LAS VEGAS. I call it, a city of lights. whenever I see a place with too many colourful lights, neon signs, I say it's Las Vegas, and I dont care if I'm wrong.



Series took place in Las Vegas? A lot! but if you know me, you know what the series i'm about to tell. YEAH! It's CSI : Crime Scene Investigation. THE ORIGINAL CSI i think. erm.. the one with Grissoms? HAHA.. nevermind.

OK, i am done babbling.. see ya!