THE LAST PYONJI



Dear Apple,


kalo dulu, aku semangat nak fix our friendship for my mistakenly confession on 14th august to 16th august 2009, time tuh aku fly ke viet, with no text for you and from you, i came back, wondering why were you avoiding my texts, my phone calls.

i work it out for 2 weeks, try to get you back, as my friend, i would do anything just to make you my friend again. that time, i just dont want to waste such a 'fun' guy like you.

i admit my mistake, i made you uncomfortable, i shouldnt do that at the first place. but i never thought you take it so seriously, like i said, i thought that you are a cool guy.

but now, which is, several months later, something happen again, this time, i dont ever think to get you back. i think, it is better off this way, better if we're not friend.. EVER

it is surely hard for me, to see you. but, i acted cool, coz i am cool. because this is not the 1st time i handle this, quite several time already, yeah, love is not my kinda thing... love hates me i supposed :)

but.. you seems like a different case for me, i wonder if i can survive. but i know i WILL. NO DOUBT.

you oftenly hurt me, i didnt tell you... well, at least not right away. but i wont let you just be free with the mistake you did, i made you apologized, you did. good for you. but then, the heart inside, who knew?

i made you a lot of things, using my own efforts, my time, my money, but then, all those things are never reach you.. know why? coz you were once rejects one of them.

then why should i troubled myself do all these? coz i was hoping one day, you will open up your mind and heart to me, only that time, i gave all of what i've made as a gift to you. i just waited it patiently... in the end, i think my patient worth nothing.

now? what happen to all those thing? i treasured it. leave it there. whatever it is, my time and efforts are in there. i'm not gonna throw it out. no way.

hope this will be the last letter i ever wrote to you, here. HOPE.

No comments: