ITU AKU

AKU BELAGAK.

In the most nature way. Aku sebenarnye bukannye NAK SGT tunjok ape yg aku ade, it is just simple a joke. The easiest way to make people crack up, and sometimes can be use to hurt one's feeling. SERVE YOU RIGHT! But, really. It's nothing personal. I intend just to share, with the most obvious way. trust me. :D

AKU CEPAT MARAH.

This is probably a "HELL-NO" statement for me. But really.. I am. But at certain people. And people fail to notice it maybe because I just hardly utter a word or maybe storm out for the very place whenever I get mad. It it just to prevent any damages. Better keep those nasty words to myself, or else, somebody gotta hurt real bad. Soon after that, aku forget, and ignore. Live my life as it is.

AKU PENYABAR.

The 2nd statement proves this one. Kinda. But to remind any of you, HUMAN being, no matter how patient they are, they have their own limits. We are no angels, no perfecto.

AKU BAIK HATI.

In order to make people be nice to me, I need to be nice with them. But some are just don't get it. Taking advantages and stepping all over me.

AKU MALAS.

Ya betol! you can tell by looking at my room :). In my defence, I only tiding up whenever people are not around. Seems like people are always comes in and out my room. There's no way I can do my job ;P.

AKU LESS-ENTHUS

Aku hampakan ramai orang yg expect some enthusiastic face from me. I'm sorry, I don't know what wrong with me. I don't like expressing my emotion to others, or I might show more what they want to see. I know you guys can't handle that. I KNOW.

AKU IGNORANCE.

To something yg remeh temeh ni, aku sepak tepi je. People intend to get hurt for my behave, but really, don't expect attention from me, you get nothing. I hate having some bothersome rubbish on my mind. GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE. I don't give a shit. I probably will walk away like nothing happen.

*nnt2 lah aku sambong post ni, HAHA.

No comments: