PROJECTS

Guys, I was meant to tell you that I'm in the middle of my own project, yeah since money doesn't coming rolling around on the ground to my feet, I just have to crawl over, and find them.

I use my capability to earn money, or should I say, creativity? But I don't want to be sound like bragging :) like I always do, coz I dont want to jinx it.

I crocheted things, and sell it to the students. By students here, I meant, Yura's classmate *shame*. But there's nothing to be shame of, since, I earn the money, all by myself, with my hard work. Kinda thanks to my dealer *kekeke* I hope she's not reading this. Gah! She's always be my loyal readers. Pfft.

I really really wanted to show it to you guys, But I just have to make sure that I'm ready, since once I exposed it, I AM expecting for some responds, and by responds, I meant, Orders? We'll see.

So I need to be mentally prepared and physically ready to reveal my projects :D

I always wanted to do things like this, but mostly I did it to satisfy myself. But I need to learn and earn something good from it, don't you think.

Ok, I'm done. Click the ads by the way, it's like giving me 15 cents. :D

post signature

No comments: