PROJECT 1 : UNVEIL

UNVEIL PROJECTS


Aish, pening aku nak susun-susun gambar ni, Ok. Now, reveil.
I know I know, not that amusing. But I try my best. I'm not that kinda pro in crochets. Atleast I made something that eventually turn out to be the one I imagine. Yay for me !

And up there, is pencil cases, if you're wondering. And yes, they have zipper. *sigh when Farah ask if there's any* The white one is originally for me. Some extra flowers for myself, thank you~ la la la. And the Yellow one, some extra stripes of colors. :D

The other four was booked, and long gone :D


Here's some close up for you to see the detail. I am so much into that pattern of flowers, so don't ask me if I can make another type of flower. 

By any chance you're asking me the price? *Sigh* I'm not really good at placing a price, but I may have surveyed , and for now, I tell you that the white pencil case with 3 flowers, I should tag it, RM10. A lot more flowers, a lot more raise. Ke ke.

I don't know if I'm gonna pursue making a sale through my blog, I'm just not ready. Just wanna share. But if you have any question or anything, just text me? comment? anything. I'll try y best. :D

I'll update later. See ya~!






No comments: