THE VOW

I was watching The Vow. And what a heartless am I, that I didnt cry!

I thought I would cry! I needed to cry my eyes out at least for a heart breaking movie like that, and also, bonus point that it is actual inspired by a true event!

That movie was actually happen to somebody out there yaww! Have a heart Nurul Ain! Cry will ya?

All and all, the husband is sweet, he surely fights for his love, and eventually earn it.
I wish there were someone like that in my life that would rather fight for what we had, eventough, its the memory that I can't even remember.

On the other hand, another bonus point for be able to literally turn back time and taken the road not taken, experience what if you actually do that and not this... Its a gift of life.

And I somehow secretly wanted to have chance to do over everything that I have done wrong, be a better person.

But hey, I do not want to involve in that major accident... :)).

No comments: