THE BEAUTY OF THE TRUTH

hoh? title bersifat positive..? why so? is my heart changing too fast? no no no.. it is just the good side if the truth, well.. we'll see..

xxxxxx

Dear my dear APPLE

sometimes, i can't understand you, i can't read your mind.. I like you like how much Edward Cullen wanted Bella..

you make me wonder.. you make me feel anxious..

I think we started to be normal again.. oh my! How many time i think about it, it makes me wanna jump in joy... but.. i HESITATE to be too much in joy... i'm afraid to be so happy, coz im afraid, that it wont be long...

Just now, i called you.. yes, just now.. [i blog right away!]

you sang another song to me, well, yes,it's a request from me, but hey, i ask you to sing any songs..

[folks who reads this... the highlights words are actually words that he put on his myspace headline, it was actually a song, that he fancied.. how could i ever think of him like that, n now, he sang to me the song... i can't think straight now, i can't even make a conclusion out of these, he's too UNPREDICTABLE]

xxxxxx

Your hazel green tint eyes watching every move I make.
And that feeling of doubt, it's erased.
I'll never feel alone again with you by my side.
You're the one, and in you I confide. NO
(oh-oh-oh)

And we have gone through good and bad times.
But your unconditional love was always on my mind.
You've been there from the start for me.
And your loves always been true as can be.
I give my heart to you.
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.
(Woh-oh-oh)

xxxxxx

you gave me happiness, in the same time, you gave me hard times, you hurt me eventually, you're slowly entered my soul.. you slowly adapting inside me.. i just cant prevent that.. it's unstoppable.. you're a STRONG soul

you surely didn't know what have you've done to me, you're too innocent to know all these things, you haven't done anything wrong here.. you're so INNOCENT

i'm addicted to you.. you're like a ghost that haunting me.. you're like a leech...sucking the life out of me.. and I HATE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU..

these following words, were wrote to you, from me..

"It is hard for me to give you up,
It is hurting me when i try so hard,
To tell you the truth, I dont have the heart,
That I really really miss you so much."

-Rouge

well, i wrote it on 5th Sept, when me and my sist were shopping at One Utama, i dont know why, everything i saw there, remind me of you, the stripe shirts, the colour white, male clothes, caps aarrghhh.... ! i seems cant let you go off my mind.. tell me how am i gonna forget you??

it's been 13 days since i last saw you, well, if the 2 days of class doesnt count, it makes 18 days.

im doing fine when i'm not seeing you, i feel better, but everyday, my stomach squirl, i feel nausea, i can't imagine how am i going to react... am i suppose to act like we were friends before or just ignore you? i dont know!

you make my life... AN ADVENTURE..


xxxTheEndxxx

1 comment:

Lady.Rouge said...

i DEFINITELY *still* like him..CONFIRM!