가지마세요, Park Yong Ha sshi!


가지마세요 Park Yong Ha!
(gajimaseyo = Don't go, Park Yong Ha!)


Remember the time when I used to go crazy about this fella. He is such an inspiring guy through his songs, acting skills, and I just fell in love with him.

But today, I found out, he committed suicide due to what? stress? they say.
A good singer, Perfect Voice, a handsome guy, a Hallyu star, what else do he needs to be until he took his own life?

R.I.P Park Yong Ha

Here's some details.

"Officials are stating that they believe this was an impulsive suicide. There is no absolute motive but they are assuming that the immense stress he felt from his family’s illness (his father was diagnosed with cancer), his increasingly busy entertainment schedule, and the financial difficulties he had been plagued with recently became too much for him. He had no recorded history of depression. They are prepared to rule this as a suicide and have elected to bury him without an autopsy.

They have mentioned that before he died he continuously apologized to his father and stated that he wished he was the one that was hurting instead. No suicide note has been found as of this time and, quite frankly, because this was unplanned, they probably won’t find one. He had been in the entertainment industry for a long time so, of course, there are articles in where they name other celebrities that are mourning his loss and also appeared at the hospital to pay their respects. I would name them here, but I won’t, because this is not about them.

I don’t agree with his method and I hope this doesn’t result in other celebrity suicides (which is a trend we’ve seen in the past) but I am saddened to know he is no longer with us.''

- fuckyeahasiandrama

Park Yong Ha, you will be missed.
Rest In Peace

No comments: