FAN?


I was stunned by this statement.

"After all, being a fan doesn't mean that you had to be there since the beginning, being a fan means that you're WILLING to be there UNTIL THE VERY END"
That is actually from a fan of 2PM, seems like something had happen to 2PM in the past but they still love them, despite all that. I think. I guess.

To think of it, have I been a good fan? *this is actually a nonsense question, but, play along*

Eminem


I have loved Eminem since I was 11. I got 23 big posters of him and uncountable magazines with him on the cover. He's at the top of my list. The person who I have Fan-ned the longest. haha. *I don't even know if the word existed. :))

Always touched by his story life. I hope I could be the one to bring out the best in him. I just couldn't, I know.


He starred in 8 Mile, I watched the movie which is actually a birthday gift from my friend Nadiah. Thank hon!

Johnny Depp


The charming and funny hot guy from the famous movie, Pirates Of The Carribean. He's funny, Greatest actor, and adorable.

When I was 14, I printed out his photos and put them in one clear holder. A file that contributed for his pictures only. Haha. I enjoy his movies. Kinda hunting all of his movies now. Watched a lot of them. I think I have post somewhere in one of my blogs about him.


Not yet married, but having 2 children with his girlfriend, Venessa Paradis. Apparently he doesn't believes in marriage.
#The rest of my list (not necessarily in order) are the ones I like starting when I don't know. heee. :D#

Tablo of Epik High


He's cute, genius, fluent in English. I like him. Enjoy his songs. I even opened up a group for him on crunchyroll.com, but then, it got abandoned :D yeah, only because I was busy with exams and stuff :D

Then, He got married. Beautifully married to a beautiful girl. Congrates to him



Breaks my heart for sure. But, I will always be his fan.



All time favorite. Keep on rising up to the sky, High! They're unique. They couldn't have be more lovable than anything else

I hope I stick to them, Onjae kaji. Untill the very end.

xxxxxx

Errrm... that's the ones that I can list for the time being. I love too many people, that I can't even list one right now. Haha. At the top of my head. Is up there. If something came up, I shall inform you immediately ;)

No comments: