WHY?


" Yeah, I do think that responsibility is a way to prepare and to let them know that you're always be there when they needed you, but, with all do respect, I think 'Respect' is the best way to prepare before meeting your roommate.

To put you in a situation, this is the first time in your life that you're gonna be living in a hostel/dorm with a/roommates, the second you walk right into the room, you spotted your roommate.

DO you know her name yet?

DO you know where she lives?

DO you owe a responsibility on her?

The answer is NO. You barely know her, and she's like, a stranger to you. A stranger who about to become a very close person for you.

What do we actually owe a stranger? RESPECT.

And with respect there comes open-minded and responsible.

As the question asked, which is the best way to prepare yourself before living with a roommate, I say, Respect her and her privacy. That should do it "









Now, the question is, WHY WHY WHY can't I just say that? It's clearly in my mind, but I couldn't utter a word of it, NONE. I just sit my ass there and zipped my big fat lips. SHIT.

Oh, MUET, you're killing me. I think I'm going down this time.

No comments: