7 THINGS OF EVERYTHING

post signatureCopy paste balik dari blog lame [Viva.La.Vida]

Need to update some stuff, but naaah... malas. At least I update lor :D Enjoy for those who wants me to tag them. ke ke ke.


7TH HEAVEN
7 Sweet Things about Me
1. I smile a lot
2. I laugh a lot
3. I talk a lot
4. I mumbles all the time
5. I joke a lot
6. I love a lot
7. I like a lot
7 Bad Habits of Mine
1. I eat a lot
2. I eat every time
3. I always eat in my bedroom
4. I mess up my room a lot
5. I sleep with my cat
6. I sleep after a meal
7. I got no life
7 Cool Things about me
1. I don’t care what people might think about me
2. I ignore the ignorant people
3. I don’t need anyone to complete my life
4. I speak up my mind whenever I wanted to
5. I friend people who friends with me
6. I hate people who hate me
7. I do what I wanted to do

7 Stupid things I’ve done and regret
1. Loving someone who doesn’t love me back
2. Talking to an ignorant people
3. Stepped on my lovely kitten T.T (and she dies! TT~TT)
4. Not telling my dad that someone just crashed his car
5. When I’m not studying and fail in exam
6. When I commit sins on purpose
7. When I Fail to make my mom less disappointed at me every mornings
7 Weird things about me
1. I love the smell of cold fresh-out-of-fridge choc bar silver wrapper!
2. I love to collect deodorant roller ball n gives them to my lil kitten to play~ LOL
3. I have over 14 school bags…but I only use one or two of them
4. I collect note books….but I leave them blank
5. I love collecting boxes…but I stuff them with a lot of boxes
6. I want to be slim but I eat a lot
7. Whenever I watch a movie, I’ll be acting like the character I like in the film all day long~!
7 Words to describe me
1. Movie Maniac
2. Weirdo
3. Loveable
4. Nerdy
5. Lazy
6. Young and hopeless
7. Unpredictable
7 Stuffs I love
1. My Rubik’s Cubes + keychain
2. My blank note books
3. My DVD Burn (movies, dramas, vids, ect)
4. My Pink Motorola RAZR
5. My Hello Kitty stuff
6. My PC (This PC)
7. My White Plastic Hair-Scarf (now it’s broken!)
7 Things that must be bring whenever I’m going out somewhere
1. My Glasses (Of course! I’m blind @_@)
2. My Purse
3. My Cell phone
4. My ID card
5. Money
6. My Watch
7. My Rubik’s Cube
7 Fav Korean Artists
1. Rain Bi
2. Epik High
3. Han Ye Seul
4. FhiFan
5. Lee Soo Hyuk
6. Big Bang
7. Jang Geun Seok
7 Fav US Artists
1. Eminem
2. Johnny Depp
3. Nicholas Cage
4. Brad Pitt
5. Charlize Theron
6. Dakota Fanning
7. Will Smith
7 Fav Taiwan/Chinese/Hong Kong Artists
1. Stephen Chou
2. Jay Chou
3. Sammy Cheng
4. Andy Lau
5. Lee Sin Je
6. Gigi Cheung
7. Louis Khoo
7 Fav Japan Artists
1. Ryoko Hirosu
2. Kokkei Teppei
3. Matsu Jun
4. Yossy
5. Hiroshi Abe
6. Takuya Kimura
7. Takashi Sorimachi
7 Fav Movies
1. Heart Is..
2. I Am Legend
3. The Illusionist
4. A Millionaires 1st Love
5. Maundy Thursday
6. Lovely Complex
7. A Bitter Sweet Life
7 Fav Dramas/Series/Anime
1. Sassy Girl Chung Hyang
2. Gossip Girl
3. Grey’s Anatomy
4. Supernatural
5. Gash Bell
6. Ouran High School Host Club
7. Nonstop 4&5
7 Brands I Love
1. Giordano
2. Adidas
3. Canon
4. Sony
5. G-Soft
6. Kingston
7. Converse

No comments: