DISQUS : Likes


Remember how I asked is it possible to know which post I received like? ( I ask, randomly at twitter, IF you happens to catch it) Well, I click all of my comments and see which ones, coz I tell you no lies, I received likes like tonnes in that one day, I just don't know which ones!

As far as I'm so bored, so, I search for my comments that have most likes at allkpop.com. To be honest, I don't think my comments will got any attentions, AT ALL.

Plus, I'm newbies in commenting at allkpop.com. And I speak gibberish English.

If some of you wonder what DISQUS is, it is actually a network thingy that usually used by blogs and website these days, you don't have to enter your name anymore, just sync it with your twitter. That should be you account for DISQUS.

If you were wondering, that is my other twitter, you DONT HAVE to follow that one coz I only made that to stalk KPOP stars, and be a fake GaIn in Fake Family. Well, being fake is not my attention at the first place, people mistaken me being one, so I just go with it :D I dont know much about Gain tough :D

As I search, this is the comment that I got most likes. Well it's just 6, but like I said, I don't think my comments got any attentions :D

This is when After School released an MV for Let's Step Up. That vids RULE!

Thanks AdelineAnaKa and 5 more likes this :D

And this below, the second most likes, but towards my critics and negative opinion, well, I was just being humorous, and not making sense. Unfortunately, people just can't take jokes like this :c

The post was about a choreographer who killed himself. He used to choreograph for Bigbang.

Well well, That guy/gal call me an idiot. That is just awesome. I don't know him/her, but he just call me that. Maybe he suggest people to kill themselves, OR he just so sad that the choreograph killed himself.

Is that harsh? calling people idiot is harsh though. Welck, I don't mind anyway.

No comments: