FEELING VIOLATED

*Berlari lari kepasrahan, sambil air mata bergenang... penglihatanku kabur, lalu jatuh tersembam ke lantai* Muahaha! Ade gaya film melayu? Ya btol! 

Anyway, bukan hajat aku untuk berdrama, tapi bergimmick. Aku ade story, yang kinda making me feel a lil bit, violated, or if that word is too strong, I might say, abused. Didn't work? Nevermind. Hear me till the end of the story, and you judge!
Pokoknya, aku travel balik dari Perak ke KL dr pukul 7 pagi, dalam pukul 10 cantu, straight ke MidValley, ayah I nak beli seluar, since mak I merantau ke Johor Melaka lawat nenek I, beliau agak tidak terurus dari segi packing up stuff. Turned out, he only brought a pair of trousers when he suppose to fly to Jakarta the next morning. *sigh*

Anyway! Kadang kala, bile dah lame dah tak breakfast ni, tetibe lawat umah orang yang actually serve breakfast every-single-day, ape lagi kan, amek peluang la kan... so.. alamat nye, perut meragam.

Meragam as in, nak melabur saham la! Yikes! In search for comfortable toilet which has the hand pipe, I choose the squat one. Sunnah Nabi if you please. Somehow, I'm not quite comfortable WHEN, someone/anyone outside can actually, SEES me?!

WTH? 

Aku dalam position dah ni, dah get ready to RUMBLE~! Tapi tetibe, aku tersembur air dekat lantai bawah pintu. Kalo anda belajar physics OR has common sense, you should know, that water DOES reflects images.
Work as well as mirror if you happen to have a puddle of water on a black tiles. It looks pretty much like black mirror where you can actually sees an expression of your face.

So, I freeze. BUTTNAKED FREEZE. What should I do?

Let me tell you something, when you line up in a public restrooms, do your head face up, straight, left, right? I bet you're looking down, at your toes probably. You don't want to look straight, otherwise, you'll be looking at the door. Look up? There's nothing up there, Left right? You might caught someone's eye, and It's really awkward. *Shivers*

I hold back my "insides", I think, "Should I continue, and ignore, or should I get out from here?" 

I wanna do some serious shit y'know, I dont want to have people butting in my business yo. *Nigga style*

Ottokae? Here's some image to help you imagining.



As you can imagine, that girl can actually sees my face, what expression I have on. Oh Hello~! Muke teran is one thing you don't wanna see from ANY HUMAN BEING. HAHA

Aku tenung je dekat air tuh, tengok muke pompuan tuh, her EYES looks directly at me. I bet she saw my eyes too. I thought that she might not see me, since she's been staring for too long *while I freeze* Then i saw her eyes looks away, as she can feel that I saw her looking at me, she back off a lil bit, little by little, and she's gone.

Phew! But that doesnt make me wanna go on with my business! I must clean up hurriedly before some other face came out. And it did. As you can see, people are lining up, one go in, one is still waiting behind. *sigh*

And this person looks at the same spot. *sigh* I get up while pulling up my pants, then, it got me thinking. Physics all over again. 

If I can see their faces (who is standing fixedly) while I was squatting down, that's mean, if I got up, they will probably see the same spot where my eye level was, when I was squatting... so that's mean, it's bellow my belly! 

SHIT!

Whoever design this toilet should be in HELL!

Luckily, I pulled up my pants fast enough, so, to console myself, none of any people out there see anything they should not see.

I went out, but not abandoning my business, I went to look for other MAKE SENSE toilet. And I found one, the newly build, clean, and wide enough to fit 5 persons :D

Everything happen for a reason.

P/S: Bukan niat aku bercerita tentang Tahi atau Berak lately, things happen :D

No comments: