I'M BACK!

I decided to comeback to blogger. Hail ya! I'm back!

After ditching the twitter site that parasite, #rhyme

I decided to get back to my old life, blogging about silly things. I don't care, this is where I began, I have to treasure my silliness.

I'm sorry if I'm not the kind who post about only the good things, I'm trying not be a hypocrite that I am not like that to start with. I am the see-through kind. I shows my emotions and feeling, like Cheryl Cole. I wanna be like her more, the powerful strength she had in life. #Admiring

Oh well, this isn't twitter that i foolishly using hashtag, but hey, I ditch it for a while, this is the least I can do. :D.

Look forward to my posts. Oh well, I was talking to me and, to whoever come across this blog. I'm not a blogger, I just type in whatever I feel, and click post. I do not recheck to see if my post were worth reading, pfft, that is all bullshiate!


HAHA. I'm not judging who blog, keep up the good work, its that, I'm not a reader, so, you would undertsand aight?

Okay now, bye then.

//I need to check whether there's an app for blogger in my phone :D//

No comments: