BIGBANG STILL ALIVE SPECIAL EDITION

I bought it!

Ahahahaha! Yes! Daripada aku kecil hati dengan manusia sekeliling, better aku bercinta ngan GD.

Tak sangka pulak service Valoa records tu mantap sekali. Aku baru je kot place order haritu, ingatkan lambat lagi la kot sampai kat rumah, turn out.... Aku tak balik rumah lagi dah sampai dah.
Its a 2 weeks process I think.

And my dad was super maaad... And then I lied. I told my mom that was actually a gift from my friend, yang mana aku just bagi alamat je, mende tu sampai.

Well, technically, it is a gift...from Valoa! She's my friend yaww!

I feel a bit restless. I thought that all the attention is on my Along right now that my parents wouldnt care about me and then I just can do anything on my own... Without anyone told me anything...or not to.

Haiyaa... I guess I just have to make a straight face to deal with them after this. Its lucky that they don't know about the RM almost 450 BigBang limited edition collaboration with Fila Bag I bought in my first sem... Pheww. And a couple of Bigbang shirts, of course limited edition, collaboration with Uniqlo.. Together with a sweater... Nearly cost me another Rm200++.

I don't care. As long as Im happy. Keke... And you don't get to say anything. Bluwek. Bye!

No comments: