HALLO

Having fun using this app. Oh yeah, the title above is not me saying hello to you guys randomly and in a weird spelling or accent...

It's the app that Chester See's introduce to us a couple of months ago.

I did try to download it before, but by then, it wasnt available in our country. Now that it's global, say Hello to HALLO!

I was posting a couple of posts, and by all means, I do not know how it total up to 25 posts right now.
I made a lot of weird sounds, and I kinda hate how I sounds like, but what the heck, none of my friend uses Hallo yet, so, I kinda having fun to myself first.

Im a Hipster, thats my problem.

So, any Android or iPhone users out there, do use this app, its fun, but don't follow me just yet. ;) I wanna fool around first. Ahaks.

And and, For a first time user of this app, I wanna say that I kinda get lucky, coz I already got a reply from Kassem G, he is one of the youtubers all together with Ryan Higa and the gang. Ahaks. I screenshot-ed it, as usual. Its evidence!

You can check out the reply here

It kinda weird to hear his reply alone, coz you kinda need to hear my reply to him first, but all and all, he's lucky that he got a nice voice. Kinda melts me when he said "Let me show you..."

I swear my uterus just vibrated. Ahaha.

No comments: