500 DAYS OF SUMMER

Ladies and gentlemen, I hereby admit, that I havent watch the movie yet until JUST now. *clap clap clap*

I thought I was missing out on something, but nope, I didnt, coz that movie sucks. Thank you very much.

Haters gonna hate they say, ahaks.

But, there's one thing I can relate to the movie, is that, Tom is me, and he, a certain someone is Summer.
He's gonna just steal my heart away, keep drawing a line that says "Friends" and "Wasn't looking for anything serious" and sometimes go beyond it once in a while. Out of nowhere, he's drifting apart, and pufff! He got married. Leave me broken hearted until I met my Autumn.

I just can't wait to meet my Autumn. Starting from the top and fall all over again...and again and again. Stupid.

Unfair. The end.

2 comments:

آسيا said...

well-defined analogy and yes, undeniably such a great post u got there!

Lady.Rouge said...

Well thank you very much for your comment, I really appreciate it :D