TRAIN - PARKING FEE

Im in a train. Since its gonna take a long trip to my destination, I say, why don't I blog a lil.

So, Im at Ampang LRT station, the next one would be Cahaya LRT station... Im heading to Hang Tuah, which is, where my parents will be.

Oh, they're here. Currently staying in Berjaya Times Square Hotel.

Truthfully speaking, Im having fun driving from Berjaya to Ampang and then UIA all by myself. But I just had to take a train there coz the parking fee is too damn high!

Im staying overnight there, and yes, I can always ask my dad to pay the fee, but better he just gave the money that goes straight to my pocket without having to feed the autopay machine which is, come on, if you think about it, parking fees is ridiculous. Haha.

Why need our money when we went there to shop and practically give money to 'em? We as customers need to be treated well, welcomed us with a no charge parking space, and hopefully let our cark parked for the whole day.

Now, I think Im ridiculous.

Im on Chan Sow Lin LRT station now. Im always at the verge of curiousity whether do I or do I not need to disembark here?

I know though where Im heading, just, I need to be extra carefull, coz I'm careless like that.

Now Im at Pudu, next would be Hang Tuah, so I better post this now. Coz I need to go go go.

No comments: