THE MENTALIST

The Mentalist, Yes. Baru nak layan. Tawu tawu, korunk nak cakap macam tuh, Tapi. Get this, Aku penah attempt tu download the series while it aired 12 episodes of season 1. Pikir-pikir, "Macam sempat je nak catch uh, series baru ni"  bermonolog dalaman disitu.

Download satu episode, mintak restu ngan kakak aku whether this series is worth downloading or not, she said, "NO".

YEASH. The big ass NO there. So, I say, this is her fault that I was left-out 2 seasons of it. No worry. I catch it up right away, thanks to Miera exactly. And now, I downloaded the 3rd season which was still airing. Great, isn't it?

Simon Baker, you'd probably known him from, The Guardian? Or ade sape-sape watch "Smith"? Gosh, I need that series so badly. He's character in The Mentalist, is so interesting, I like it. OH! couldn't help myself falling for Agent Cho, and Agent Rigsby!




This is Agent Cho, I know I know. You noticed the Korean look. But that's not it. Beliau sangat cool dalam series ni. WAH! I'm struck by the love cupid ~







And, I know you can guess by now, This is Agent Rigsby. I couldn't help but noticed he kinda looks like BUZZ LIGHTYEAR. HAHA. Dengan badan tegap macam tuh, definitely, kalau ade Toy Story Live Action, he's up for the part. Seriously. :D









Want to say no more. But, currently addicted to this series. As always.

2 comments:

ladybug in rush said...

ok..post nih..nmpak girly post..mcm org tino kecek psal food2...ahahah

Lady.Rouge said...

err, cannot help it girl, I'm a BIG girl. haha