NEW LOOK :)

So how? jealous much? *ayat dalam cougar town* Haha.

Okay Okay, I know the complaint ;

"Blog template ni berat sangat, banyak mende nak kene load..."

Ye, ye, tapi, aku satisfied. I like it. And, swear that malas nak tuka dah. Haha. Anyway, I get you wanted, Syela *yes, I know it was you who commented as guess on the shout box* the 'Like' button.

Certain people might say, "Alah, senang je nak letak 'Like' button tuh, kecoh"  Tapi... look at my blog template la derr, bukan nye the whole page for the whole posts, kene click 'Read more' ala-ala magazine punye sites. Kinda my style if you noticed.

SO, bile try nak letak macam orang laen, which is under the post, kinda bizarred that way, look like something wrong, the 'Like' button is all over the place dude. It was a mess. So, I have to googled up, and took me the whole evening to fix it.

Go through the HTML shit things, and play along a lil bit try and error. And, Viola~! Just what I needed. I put  it right after the post title so it wont mess up the whole thing.

Fheww! Terpakse private jap. Alah, tanak la orang tengok blog terabur, MALU. hurm, pikir-pikir balik, takkan ade pulak orang yang rajen nak datang tengok blog I *sadis*

The slider thingy up there, is kinda the toughest thing I had to edited. Yes, it comes with the template, but the contains is what I'm talking about. Takes a lil bit some time there. And, other than that.. is kinda what I had spiced up.

The question is, should I put the nuffnang thingy? *basically, I ask Farah this one* 

To speak of the truth, I had ONCE put the nuffnang on my page, that doesn't last long. I hate it. HAHA.

The other disadvantage of this blog template is, it needed to be pictures on every posts. And it must be in landscape state, otherwise, it would look like, what they say, awful stretched pictures. *Sigh*

Anyhoo, I like it. Feel like lying down my bed with full satisfaction. Hoh!

Sebenarnye la kan, nak kene edit banyak lagi ni kat blog ni, tapi, tape la, cukup la setakat ni dulu. Previous pages, needed to fill up with some pictures, and those fancy clickable button above the search box needed to be edited nd photoshoped with something else. ARGH! A lot of work.

Would you, click the 'Like' button as a sign that you loved the new look?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh god...

jealous gilee...

lawa kot...

nk jugak.....

Lady.Rouge said...

tenkiu anonymous. huhu.